Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Veil Of The Temple

Today. I listened to Testimony. I rolled cloth with happy people who are on journey. This is the little lesson I gained today....


The Temple Veil

Temple veil split in two
Reveal pain broken between us too
Fall of grace through jagged crack
No greater love than what I had

In life our many veils are shorn
Reveal a broken heartfelt moan
The Temple self to sanctify
the mourning exile of my cry

The Temple that I live upon
Was split in two, I lost I mourn
A Temple putting back again
Take all I have, all that I gained

When life in Temple falls apart
You cannot know the truth from heart
A time remember, time to let
Split Temple never let me forget

My Temple dwells my Holy one
Creator of the moon and sun
My greatest love, tempered fire
The Temple soul, my hearts desire



No comments:

Post a Comment