Friday, September 17, 2010

Truth









This is what I am thinking about today. Truth. I like these thoughts…..

Truth

Truth you evade me
No matter how I try
But can I say that in your heart
There lies a trace of lie?

Do you come and visit
And stay but for a while
Or do you never come at all
Not willing to run the mile?

O Truth, you stay long distant short
You never let me tell
For the day I find I found you Truth
Is a day of loss despair

I promise I will continue to hunt
You night and day
Just let me know if you are near or
If you’re far away

I don’t recall truth as heaven sent
It leaves me now to wonder
Instead I sit and calmly wait even
Through story cloud thunder

Always seeking, never finding
Points me to the day
That my restless heart will rest
In truth but that day is not today





No comments:

Post a Comment