Friday, September 24, 2010

Too Loose With The Truth



The Amazing Paula Sohl.


Too Loose With The Truth

The sun it was a shining down
The children played at ball
We spoke about the garden
And the Genesis of fall

Too loose with the truth Paula said
As we twirled around the text
It looked a bit conspicuous
Where can you go to next?

I never gave a wonder to
 a Christ in Serpent set
to wake me to a new idea
in heaven can you bet?

I like the greeny garden
I refuse to leave or go
I’m staying put and planting feet
going to slither on ground low

It ended with some bottled beer
A toast to Heavens fall
Paula spoke about the truth
gardens Snakes and all

So, now you know
now I tell, but do I speak the truth?
You better watch and take some care
The Serpent’s on the loose

Watch out!






No comments:

Post a Comment