Saturday, September 4, 2010

Beginning....

I had a day of journey. Circles. Beginngs... This is written for Terry, JT, Chelsea and Staci. Be brave and bold in your journey!



Beginning…

Circle stone beginning end
Walk worn path as fallen friend
hear the circle whisper so
You win you live you love now go

A planting time for you begin
The fields lie deep in fallow
Time now to dig rich earth deep soil
And reap her golden treasure

The sun it shines with mercy kind
releasing lifelong pressure
planting seed I plant today
come forth now time for pleasure

Cast light in shadow eternal form
 second to remember
Big sky, big blue my resting soul
Reclaim life poured sweet measure

 journey path rock life made Smooth
 walk through bright blue night
 to find my way to forge a path
to be a guiding light

Need to wonder in path let go
Return from circle center
Time now to let my burden ease
Pass back through path I entered











No comments:

Post a Comment