Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunshine On My Skin

Today. Lots of Sun. I love the Sun.



Sunshine On My Skin

 Sunshine on my pale white skin
In lifetime favorite no small thing
Power of sun deep filled tent sigh
Sun baked oven hot big sun sky

My skin all while light mountain snow
Turn brown through time with sun rays glow
My blood flesh form to satisfy to body
Cravings intensity

body butter cocoa apply
 to skin touch taste see sanctify
Soothing cooling touch of treasure
Awaken craving for life’s pleasures

I bake so sun screen cover up
Too much will later give a shout
But bit by bit, through time rest place
My body white to brown new space

I walk across the quad with wonder
Stop dead in track with moments ponder
From Ice and snow I did depart
the Sun today did capture self heart

No comments:

Post a Comment