Saturday, August 28, 2010

Little New-A New Spirit






Little ‘New’ coming my way this weekend. Taking a step into the great unknown. Going to look for a ‘New Spirit,’ and add it to my own.

A New Spirit

Time to travel, finding place
New Spirit opens an open space
Unlatch the door, 10,000 miles
Journey Christ Air Sea and sky

Say to self, no to worry
mind speeds forth endless hurry
Dwell to find resting place
New Spirit, eternal life in grace

A choice not easy, hard to do
Deny a truth, sparks untrue
Strong weak Spirit open wide
Calls me to the other side

In life where lies the true unending
I am not far from new beginning
New Spirit stand points new way
Help me find my self today

New Spirit broken soul vast wide
The cornerstone withstand the tide
In the beginning, world without end
Calls me back to home again



No comments:

Post a Comment